Saturday, February 21, 2009

At the Airport (not the airplane)

I travel frequently, but rarely with my significant other. He does however pick me up at the gate fairly often. I am usually emotional after a long flight and time away from the comforts of him and our hound, Vanessa.

Cost: about $2 and the cost of the ring.

Time needed: 10 minutes? (trip to CVS and writing "Will you marry me?" on the poster.

I imagine you are planning on picking up your significant other from the airport anyway so bring the poster and make sure to get to the gate a little early. You need to get there before they do. When they see the sign get down on one knee if you chose. If they are not expecting you to pick them up, the surprise factor mixed with the proposal will be an awesome story and totally memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment